Thursday, October 28, 2010

What a lovely idea.

 I never really got the whole blog thing.  

But now I'm starting to 
REALLY
like it
which also means 
spending time to check out other peoples blogs.
 I recently stumbled across a blog call A Disorganised Fashion, then discovered to my delight that Leah, from Milly Sleeping was the owner of this blog.  Then, the other day I was even more stoked to find the MüCKE shirtDRESS illustrated on A Disorganised Fashion.  Leah is clearly very clever with words and pictures.  On top of that she's been sketching for a great cause, froctober.  Haven't heard of it?  Neither had I.  Check it out here

You can purchase this pic or any of the other frocks Leah has sketched, for just $10. 
Head to her site for details.
Beautiful.  
Thanks Leah.

No comments:

Post a Comment